decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Where I'd Like To Be Sprinkled When I Die
Is It The Weekend Yet?
Blue
Workin Nights
Eat a Balloon and Lose Weight
The Weekend
Clothes Whore
Crazy Thursday Thirteen
Melancholy
One Hot Muther

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Joey's Sick

100_0385x

I had to take Joey to the vet this afternoon. Ever since we got back this weekend, I've noticed that he goes into the litter box a lot but nothing comes out. Poor guy was not happy. I mean, who likes going to the dr right? Autumn put him in the carrier and he became very loud and tried to swipe at her feet to let him out. I was thinking that I shouldn't have put off clipping his nails.

The vet checked him and his bladder wasn't full so there is no blockage. They gave him some fluids and sent me home with an expensive bag of food that I'm somehow supposed to give him without the other cats getting any. The food is fatty and our one cat, Lil, is pushing maximum density. The fatty food would probably kill her. If that happened, that would kill Autumn. I guess this means no more yummy treats for the Joey. No more chicken. No more steak. No more tortilla chips. I gave him one just to see if he'd eat it. He did. I don't think there is a food he doesn't like.

Funny how my cat has to go on a diet just like his mama.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 1:19 PM