decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Breaking New Ground
Ode To Little Dog
Baby It's Cold Outside
Nothing To Do
Thursday 13
School Shopping
Joey's Sick
Where I'd Like To Be Sprinkled When I Die
Is It The Weekend Yet?
Blue

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, August 10, 2006

Post Contains Donut Holes and Vomit

My thursday thirteen is kaput today! I ate 6 donut holes this morning. The sugar rush is causing me to spin circles in my chair at my desk. I don't even care if the boss sees me, cuz she bought me the donuts.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Now excuse me while I go puke them up.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:16 AM