decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Is Your Job Making You Fat?
Note To Fire Department
The Saturday MEME that became Monday's Post
Summer of 84
The One Where I Toot Autumn's Horn
It's The First Day of School!!!!!
The Devil Eats Peanut M&M's
The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
It's Gonna Be One Of Those Days
Mushroom

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, August 31, 2006

Sleepy

Was anyone else super sleepy last night? I don't just mean regular sleepy. I mean can't get off the couch to even cook dinner, boned tired? I literally came home and sat. Like gravity was pinning me down to that couch and I didn't have the strength to even say uncle. We popped in a move around 6:30. Posiedon. This movie made Titanic look oscar worthy. When it was over M went to bed. It isn't unusual for him to go to bed at 8 PM since he gets up at 4 am. By 9 PM, I was alone in the livingroom with spittle running down my chin from dozing off. I went to look for Autumn and she was already snoring in her room. She didn't even say good night.

So I locked the house up tight and went off to bed myself. I slept great but still didn't want to get up this morning and snoozed for almost 20 minutes. I'll be honest here people, I don't get up until 7 AM. I know that seems like plenty of sleep time. But it truly isn't. I'm bigger therefore I need more sleep. Are you buying that? haha Yea, me neither.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:41 AM