decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

The Saturday MEME that became Monday's Post
Summer of 84
The One Where I Toot Autumn's Horn
It's The First Day of School!!!!!
The Devil Eats Peanut M&M's
The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
It's Gonna Be One Of Those Days
Mushroom
Where In The World Is Dot??
Back To School

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Note To Fire Department

Next time you do a "training" exercise where you start a fire and let the newbies put it out, please don't do it right next to my fucking house.

Thank you.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:41 AM