decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Note To Fire Department
The Saturday MEME that became Monday's Post
Summer of 84
The One Where I Toot Autumn's Horn
It's The First Day of School!!!!!
The Devil Eats Peanut M&M's
The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
It's Gonna Be One Of Those Days
Mushroom
Where In The World Is Dot??

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Is Your Job Making You Fat?

I received an email from weight watchers this morning asking me, "Is your job making you fat?" I wish it were that easy. Yes, my job makes me fat so I'm going to quit and be skinny. My fatness is not work related. It's not my job, I'm not miserable at home, I don't eat to forget my childhood. I'm just fat. F-A-T. I like eating chinese food for breakfast (mmmm mushu). I like soda a LOT. I don't know how to go to a BBQ and not pig out. I'm not going to sit here and make excuses. I only have myself to blame for that one pound gain. You didn't know that did you? I gained a pound about 2 weeks ago and it's hanging on like a lint ball stuck to your back side. My saving grace has been walking. I'm more motivated when I know I've eaten way too much.

I'm not giving up. I'm determined to at least lose this pound. I bought some pants that are a smaller size. That was fun. I want more fun. I can get past this hurdle. It's a big hurdle and I was never good at hurdles. I'm short and in school when we used to have to jump I always knocked them down. Well, I guess that would work too. I'm just gonna knock this one down. I'm gonna knock it down and stomp on it til it's a small pile of dust and then let my dog poo on it! Sorry, that was a little weird. PMS.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:16 AM