decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Summer of 84
The One Where I Toot Autumn's Horn
It's The First Day of School!!!!!
The Devil Eats Peanut M&M's
The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
It's Gonna Be One Of Those Days
Mushroom
Where In The World Is Dot??
Back To School
Fast Five Friday

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, August 28, 2006

The Saturday MEME that became Monday's Post

1. Things that scare me:
The huge spider in my garage
Being in a car crash
The world we live in

2. People who make me laugh:
Autumn
Lynn
My dog Minnie. She’s people to me

3. Things I hate the most:
That my husband and I must work for a living
Cauliflower
Flying

4. Things I don't understand:
Math
How my husband’s mind works
Why we all just can’t get a long

5. Things I'm doing right now:
Blogging
Drinking Diet Coke
Thinking about brushing my teeth for dentist appt later

6. Things I want to do before I die:
Go to a tropical island
Spoil grandchildren
Pay off my bills

7. Things I can do:
Make an awesome potato salad
Walk 3 miles
Shop

8. Things I can't do:
Bake well
Not gossip
Reach stuff on the high shelf

10. Things I think you should listen to:
Me
Good music
Children’s laughter

11.Things you should never listen to:
Televanglists
Mean people
Tom Cruise

12. Things I'd like to learn:
To cook more yummy dishes
To be more patient
To manage my finances better

13. Favorite foods:
Mushu Pork
Dr. Pepper
String Cheese

posted by Autumn's Mom at 10:01 AM