decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Neti Pot
Questionable Wednesday
7 Things That Happened to Me As A Teen
Five Questions
Hello Gorgeous!
I'm Barry Effin Gibb!!
Do You Know Where Your Prom Date Is?
Mean Girls
It's Friday, But It Doesn't Feel Like It!
Prom Night

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Bachelor Chose Tessa!

You know that feeling of elation, almost let down that you feel after Christmas? I'm feeling a little of that today. The TV season is winding down to the sound of a whoopie cushion. I'm emotionally drained from watching the finale of The Bachelor last night. GOOD GOD. This is the first season I watched from beginning to end. I guess I was a little invested in these people, that I don't know nor will I ever meet. I had rooted for different girls all along that he didn't end up choosing. We were left with Tessa and Bevin. Bevin was just too emotional and needy and I just didn't care for her. I think if Andy Baldwin sat and watched these shows after the fact, he knows he made the right choice in Tessa. Well, I think he should have chosen Danielle, she's the girl I liked.

Tonight we have the final two on idol. After that, I got nothing! What am I going to do with my nighttime hours??? I don't think I can take re-runs of the Suite Life of Zach and Cody or another Hannah Montanna. Truth be told, I do watch Hannah. Billy Ray and Miley Cyrus are good people. Who'd a thunk it. The only new shows coming this summer are for The Closer on TNT. I love it. Deputy Chief Brenda Johnson knows how to beat a confession our of her killers with her "palease" and "thayank youuus". I also identify with her charactors need for pastries.

My netflix queue is abismal. Pirates of the Caribbean 2. Cuz I couldn't make it all the way through the first time and I'm kidding myself that we'll go see the third at the movies. Pans Labryinth cuz it got rave reviews and oscar nod. Did it win? I can't remember. And Epic Movie. That one gets blamed on Autumn. I know Robin will say I need to move Gilmore Girls up in my queue. Done!

What are you watching this summer? The sun set? haha yea, I need to add a little of that to my queue too.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:06 AM