decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

TIVO Saved My Life Tonight
The Bachelor Chose Tessa!
Neti Pot
Questionable Wednesday
7 Things That Happened to Me As A Teen
Five Questions
Hello Gorgeous!
I'm Barry Effin Gibb!!
Do You Know Where Your Prom Date Is?
Mean Girls

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Thursday, May 24, 2007

Thursday Thirteen




1. Yes. I am celebrating the winner JORDIN SPARKS!!!

2. With 2 Rasberry Schmirnoff's.

3. Watching Blake and Doug. E. Fresh was pretty cool. As LD said, it's getting all 1983 up in here!

4. Jordin was pretty in pink.

5. Totally not feeling the Sgt. Pepper shit. WTF was that??

6. I bet half the audience didn't even know what Sgt. Pepper is.

7. Carrie Underwood is the best Idol so far.

8. I want to download her version of I'll Stand By You but it's only available on iTunes. Fucking Applejacks.

9. Chris Daughtry should have been on tonight when I could have seen him instead of last night at the end of the show when I'd already turned the show off.

10. LD and I may take our girls and go see Idols LIVE! WHOOP WHOOP (lets look into tix today!!!)

11. The crying girl. Seriously?

12. Note to Seacrest. Please talk to the producers about the golden idols. That shit is just another excuse to embarrass people who don't even get they are being made fun of. You short troll.

13. Saw the Hoff in the audience last night. Show of hands that think he and Paula were sipping out of the same cup last night!

No more Seacrest, Simon, Paula and Randy til January. THANK GOD! hahaha Oh please, you know I'll be watching this all over again next year.

Yay JORDIN!!!!! Don't go changin girl.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:12 AM