decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

The Bachelor Chose Tessa!
Neti Pot
Questionable Wednesday
7 Things That Happened to Me As A Teen
Five Questions
Hello Gorgeous!
I'm Barry Effin Gibb!!
Do You Know Where Your Prom Date Is?
Mean Girls
It's Friday, But It Doesn't Feel Like It!

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, May 22, 2007

TIVO Saved My Life Tonight

Tuesday night. 8 PM. On Fox, American Idol. On CBS/ABC the Bachelor: After the Final Rose. Is Dot sweating? Hell to the NO peeps. 2 Room DVR. GET IT.

I had to start off with Idol. GO JORDIN! I loved that she sang A Broken Wing by Martina McBride. I think that was her best of the season and if she could get any better tonight, she pulled it out. Blake was just the same as he always is. He's good. I think he's got a lot of talent. But he's just not it for me, dawg. I think the competitive person in me doesn't allow that there are two very talented people up there. I always have to pick someone to win. I can't just say, wow, they are both great and whoever wins, I'll be happy with that. Hold on, gotta vote. The lines are BUZAAAAY!

The only thing I don't like about Idol is the song they pick for the top two. Maybe there is too big of an expectation that it's going to be the end all BE ALL greatest song ever. Ok, maybe I'm making way too much out of it and that's why I don't like them. I thought they should have gone a little POP with the song. BUT Jordin really made it her own and I would probably download her version. DANG. Still busy.

My sweet friend, Tracy called tonight to see if I was watching the Bachelor. I told her I would be soon and we'd compare notes later. I have to admit that I got a little over zealous with the fast forwarding on this one. I think I would have liked to see more of what the other girls had to say and maybe show some scenes where they would say more about how they were feeling at the time and I guess get a little catty about everything. OOH I wish those too bubble headed blonds had come back. They were funny. It was nice to see a happy ending. Except for Bevin. Poor Dumb Bevin. I have to say she was a very graceous loser. I think I gained a little more respect for her tonight. Please, like I care. I think Tessa was the right choice and I liked seeing more of her sense of humor coming out on this show. Obviously she's more relaxed now that she's engaged to Andy. I have to say, all along I thought he was a goofy guy. Underneath that Navy hard body exterior, he's a goofy, sensitive, nerdy kind of really nice guy. I think she is too. Without the Navy hard body exterior. and penis. ha ha Seriously, these are my thoughts.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:09 PM