decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

6 Questions
So Wrong
I've Come Full Circle
Condolences
Please Don't Tell Me It's Going To Be a Shitty Fri...
Not One, But THREE..shoot make that four
I Wanna Be A Cowgirl!
It's Friday!
For a couple of months now, it's worked out that w...
The One Where She Got A Tattoo

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Twins



Today the twins turn 11! We started a little celebrating last night and will continue on into today with more presents, pizza and cupcakes. Today as a coincidence, they are on their last field trip of the school year. How's that for perfect timing. I hope they are having the best birthday ever!

A couple of weekends ago we went to Six Flags Discovery Kingdon (known as Marine World to us old timers). My favorite site to visit is the butterfly house. I let #1 son have the camera and he took some great pictures of butterflies that I promised to share. Enjoy.







This last picture is of a preserved moth. He was bigger than the kids hands!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:22 AM