decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Condolences
Please Don't Tell Me It's Going To Be a Shitty Fri...
Not One, But THREE..shoot make that four
I Wanna Be A Cowgirl!
It's Friday!
For a couple of months now, it's worked out that w...
The One Where She Got A Tattoo
Who Doesn't Love a Little Sunshine??
Untitled Project with Adam Sandler
Indiana Jones

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I've Come Full Circle



I feel like I've come full circle. We are in the process of renting a house in my old neighborhood. We finally came to a decision as to where we are going to live and I'm happy to say it's right where I've been. I'm such a creature of habit and not very fond of lots of changes. Staying here for me, makes the other transitions of living for 5 other people a little bit easier! We've rented a four bedroom house next door to my good friend and her daughter who is Autumn's good friend. The other options just didn't end up making as good a sense as this does. And we've had some other challenges that would have made it very difficult to rent elsewhere. We really lucked out with this one, it's a friend of a friend's house and no matter what the credit check comes back with, we are Owner Approved. Hallelujah!

I'm hoping we settle in for a nice long hot summer. Well, maybe not so long and definitely not so hot!!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:08 AM