decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

I Wanna Be A Cowgirl!
It's Friday!
For a couple of months now, it's worked out that w...
The One Where She Got A Tattoo
Who Doesn't Love a Little Sunshine??
Untitled Project with Adam Sandler
Indiana Jones
I had my first bridal shower this weekend and it w...
W is for Weekend
It Still Fits!

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Not One, But THREE..shoot make that four



I am very lucky in love. I have a wonderful Mother who has always been there for me. And I have an awesome future husband who is my everything. They both share a birthday today! How cool is that?

To my mom, I hope you are relaxing today. Crank the air up. Maybe go dip your toes in the pool! I had a great time at dinner Friday, I hope you did too. I love you always.

To my lover, have fun at lunch today with your mom. I hope she gets you something good. (haha) Have a great birthday. This is our first time celebrating birthday's together...I hope we have many many many more to come. MUAH!


PS A special shout out to Starshine's Hubs who ALSO is celebrating a birthday today! Happy Birthday!!

PSS My dear friend Tommy's Mommy reminded me that Tommy's Daddy is also celebrating a birthday today. SHEESH! (good thing he doesn't read my blog!) Anyway, Happy Birthday Baby Fish Mouth!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:27 AM