decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

It's Friday!
For a couple of months now, it's worked out that w...
The One Where She Got A Tattoo
Who Doesn't Love a Little Sunshine??
Untitled Project with Adam Sandler
Indiana Jones
I had my first bridal shower this weekend and it w...
W is for Weekend
It Still Fits!
Coca Cola

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, June 09, 2008

I Wanna Be A Cowgirl!

Autumn and I visited a friend who has a ranch yesterday. The ranch itself was simple and beautiful. They've had this property in their family for over 125 years. Her grandmother still lives there and now her sister is running things. She raises horses, boards them and they have some cattle. She also travels up to Alaska every summer, where she gives tours by horseback. We had a nice visit and Autumn immersed herself into the life of a cowgirl.




Autumn riding Amber, which is funny because a lot of people get Autumn's name confused and call her Amber





This little baby was born and needed some help coming into the world (backwards). The mama never came back for her.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 2:09 PM