decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Fast Five Friday
Post Contains Donut Holes and Vomit
Breaking New Ground
Ode To Little Dog
Baby It's Cold Outside
Nothing To Do
Thursday 13
School Shopping
Joey's Sick
Where I'd Like To Be Sprinkled When I Die

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Monday, August 14, 2006

Back To School

Autumn informed me last night that she's going to start going to bed at 10 to prepare for when school starts back up. She cleaned out her room yesterday, did her laundry and moved her TV back into the spare room. She wants a desk in her room to do her homework. So she cleared a place, where in the mean time, we can throw a piece of wood to make a desk top on some Target shelves we bought. I know, she sounds like a dream, but don't be fooled. She's like every other normal pre-teen. She just happens to like going to school. One more week. I'm counting down too!

posted by Autumn's Mom at 9:54 AM