decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

It's Gonna Be One Of Those Days
Mushroom
Where In The World Is Dot??
Back To School
Fast Five Friday
Post Contains Donut Holes and Vomit
Breaking New Ground
Ode To Little Dog
Baby It's Cold Outside
Nothing To Do

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Saturday, August 19, 2006

The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

Ricky Bobby

I got in touch with my inner 10 year old boy. Yes, I have one and he enjoyed a movie today. (He almost pissed his pants watching a trailer for Jackass Number Two) I couldn't convince my family to go see Snakes on a Muther Fuckin Plane, so we ended up seeing Talladega Nights The Ballard of Ricky Bobby. That's an awefully long title for a movie. I wasn't sure what to even say when we were at the ticket window. I'm not one of those intellectual types. No offense to those of you who are. I like going to movies to laugh or cry or whatever. I'm not looking for something to take seriously. I'm lookin for fun. Ricky Bobby was fun. Well for the first half anyway. It was a little long and a little sappy at the end. Will Ferrell is pretty funny. His sidekick is a dork. The best was Sacha Baron Cohen (Also known as D'Ali G) as the gay french race car drive who has come to america to race Ricky.

We saw a preview for Sacha's new movie Borat. Borat is coming from Kazakhstan for the cultural learnings from America for make benefit glorious nation of Kazakhstan. Yea, that's another whopping movie title. I think he's pretty funny. You can think whatever you like. I'm going back to my weekend now.

ciao

posted by Autumn's Mom at 4:38 PM