decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

Mushroom
Where In The World Is Dot??
Back To School
Fast Five Friday
Post Contains Donut Holes and Vomit
Breaking New Ground
Ode To Little Dog
Baby It's Cold Outside
Nothing To Do
Thursday 13

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Friday, August 18, 2006

It's Gonna Be One Of Those Days

I burned my cheek with the curling iron this morning. And I can't forget it because I still have a searing pain there. My husband asked me for his proof of insurance. As I was walking out of the house, late for work. Autumn ran crying from the room when M called her Veruka Salt because she was whining about going with him to REI.

It's gonna be one of those days.

posted by Autumn's Mom at 8:21 AM