decorative image decorative image
Autumn's Mom decorative image
My Photo
Name:
Location: Northern California, United States

Hey. I see you there. Thanks for the visit, hope I'll be seeing you again soon.

The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
It's Gonna Be One Of Those Days
Mushroom
Where In The World Is Dot??
Back To School
Fast Five Friday
Post Contains Donut Holes and Vomit
Breaking New Ground
Ode To Little Dog
Baby It's Cold Outside

Powered by Blogger

Title Images: Image Cafe
Image Hosting: Flickr
Design: Design in Reflection
Geeky Friend: Tommy's Daddy

 


Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Devil Eats Peanut M&M's

Ok, which one of you ASS hats stuffed your peanut M&M's into my purse. So that I would find that at 2PM when I'm craving a fucking snack??? C'mon people. Have you seen that ticker up there move. NOOOOOO And this would be why. You all have to stop conspiring to keep me down. Don't you know that I want a nice white flat pancake butt? Not a lumpy peanut M&M butt. DUh

posted by Autumn's Mom at 2:02 PM